The myStake mobile app can be downloaded from the Apple App Store for iPhone users.
The myStake mobile app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store for Android users.
The account registration process can be completed only through the web app so it is preferable to use a pc or laptop to register.
Adding new companies can also only be done through the web app.
Navigating Through the myStake Mobile App
Note that if you wish to use the myStake mobile app, we recommend doing this once your account has been created and is linked to a company, which can be done on the web version of app.
- Once you download the app and open it you will be taken to the login screen.
- Enter the email address and password that you used when registering your account through the website.
- Tap the Login button.
- Once you login you will be directed to the dashboard, which will display the value of your portfolio, and scrolling down will show any recent activity that is linked to your portfolio.
- Tap on the hamburger icon in the top left corner of the page to open the mobile app's navigation bar.
- From here you can choose to return to the dashboard, go to the companies section, verify a document by scanning its QR code (this process is outlined in the Verifying a Document HelpDoc), or log out.
- Tapping on the companies button will direct you to the companies page.
- Here you will be able to view all of the companies that are linked to your myStake portfolio.
- Tapping on one of these companies will open the company's info page, displaying information such as your stake in the company.
- Tapping the documents tab at the top of the screen will take you to the documents page, displaying any uploaded company documentation that you have been granted access to. Tapping on the document will allow you the option to download and view it on your mobile device.
- Tapping the events tab at the top of the screen will take you to the events page, displaying any announcements that have been released and are linked to the company.