myStake allows you to create and invite shareholders to a company-wide (General) meeting.
You can also set up a board meeting. Only board members, directors and the company secretary has access to Board meetings.
When setting up meetings you can set the purpose, its agenda, and any resolutions that must be voted on.
How to Create a Meeting
- Navigate to Companies (or to Dashboard, if there is no Companies button).
- Select the company of interest.
- Click Meetings. Then General or Board
- After clicking the green New Meeting button, complete the time, date, description fields.
You can add resolutions to be voted on by clicking Add Resolution. Voting thresholds can be included
- You can click Choose Files to upload meeting related documentation.
- You can also include a link to a video call in the Link To Video Call section.
- Once you have entered all of the required meeting information click Create Meeting.Note that for a General meeting the number of votes a shareholder holds for a resolution in a meeting is directly proportional to the number of shares they hold
- Once the meeting has been created an email and a notification will be sent to alert the relevant stakeholders and the newly created meeting will appear in the Meetings section