Adding an Announcement
Your account must be linked to at least one company to view the Dashboard.
Your account must be linked to two or more companies to view the Companies page.
Your account must be the company secretary of the company to create an announcement.
This feature is only available to companies with a myStake Corporate Actions subscription.
How to Create an Announcement
- Navigate to Companies (or to Dashboard, if there is no Companies button).
- Select the company that you wish to add an announcement for.
- Click the Announcements tab.
- Click New Announcement.
- Enter the text you wish to include in the announcement.
- You can click Choose Files to attach relevant .pdf files.
- Once you are ready, click Add Announcement.
- Once the announcement has been created an email and a notification will be sent to alert the relevant personnel and the newly created announcement will appear in the Announcements section.
Note that generally announcements are viewable by all shareholders of the company, however you are able to control who can view the announcement by setting permissions.
You can also add availability timings to announcements by setting an expiry time, at which point the announcement will no longer be visible.