Your account must be linked to at least one company to view the Dashboard.
Your account must be linked to two or more companies to view the Companies page.
To view company information:
- Navigate to Companies (or to Dashboard, if there is no Companies button).
- Select the company that you wish to view.
- Click the Info tab.
All Recent Activity
- Scroll down and you will find the All Recent Activity section.
- This section shows actions that have been made within the company that can be viewed by your account, such as announcements or share price changes.
- Scroll down and you will find the My Holdings section.
- Here you will be able to track shares that have been issued to you by the company. You also have the option to download and view the share certificates.
Blockchain Wallet Balance
- Scroll down and you will find the Blockchain Wallet Balance section.
- This section shows how many tokens you have in your wallet on the blockchain, representing shares in this company.
- If you click on the wallet address link, this will take you to the block explorer and show your Wallet Information.
Historical Share Price
- Scroll down and you will find the Historical Share Price section.
- The blue line portrays the change in the company’s share price over time, while the black line shows the price at which your shares were issued.
- Scroll down and you will find the Key Executives section.
- Here you will be able to view the various officers in the company.