Signing Documents with Docusign
Your account must be linked to at least one company to view the Dashboard.
Your account must be linked to two or more companies to view the Companies page.
You must be requested to sign a document for the Signatures tab to be visible.
Note that this process changes depending on whether or not DocuSign has been enabled. DocuSign settings can only be changed by the company secretary.
How To Sign Documents Using DocuSign
- Navigate to the blue menu and select the company you wish to view
- Select the company that you wish to sign a document for.
- Click the Signatures tab.
Note that you will only be able to sign documents that have been assigned to you by the company secretary.
- Locate the document that you need to sign.
- Click Sign for that document and you will be redirected to DocuSign to complete the digital signature.
- Click the check box located in the top left of the screen, then click the Continue button in the top right part of the screen.
- Scroll down and click the Sign button located near the bottom of the page.
- A new popup will appear asking you to confirm your name, initials and signature.
- You can select a computer-generated style by clicking Select Style and adjust the design by clicking the Change Style, or you can click Draw to use a hand written signature.
- Once you are satisfied, click the Adopt and Sign button at the bottom of the page.
- You will now be able to see your signature printed on the document.
- To finish the process click the Finish button located in the top right part of the screen. You will no be redirected back to myStake.
Note that electronic signatures are considered to be a representation of your handwritten signature, and are treated equally.