Signing Documents if you don't use Docusign
How To Sign Documents Without DocuSign
- Navigate to Companies (or to Dashboard, if there is no Companies button).
- Select the company that you wish to sign a document for.
- Click the Signatures tab.
- Locate the document that you need to sign.
- Click Download for that document and print a copy of the unsigned share certificate. (note that if multiple people are assigned to sign a share certificate, then you may have to wait for them to sign the share certificate first before you can sign it.)
- Sign the share certificate and scan it so that you have a copy on your computer
- Click Upload and choose the scanned copy of the share certificate
- Click the Upload button shown in the modal window to complete the process