Your account must be linked to at least one company to view the Dashboard.
Your account must be linked to two or more companies to view the Companies page.
Viewing Company Information:
- Navigate to Companies (or to Dashboard, if there is no Companies button).
- Select the company that you wish to view.
- Click the Info tab.
All Recent Activity
- Scroll down and you will find a section titled All Recent Activity.
- This section shows actions that have been made within the company that can be viewed by your account, such as announcements or share price changes.
- Scroll down and you will find a section titled My Holdings.
- Here you will be able to track shares that have been issued to you by the company. You also have the option to download and view the share certificates.
Blockchain Wallet Balance
- Scroll down and you will find a section titled Blockchain Wallet Balance.
- This section shows how many tokens you have in your wallet on the blockchain, representing shares in this company.
- If you click on the wallet address link, this will take you to the block explorer and show your Wallet Information.
Historical Share Price
- Scroll down and you will find a section titled Historical Share Price.
- The green line portrays the change in the company’s share price over time, while the blue line shows the price at which your shares were issued.