Share Offer and Acceptance Process as a Corporate (Company) Shareholder
Your account must be linked to two or more companies to view the Companies page.
You must onboard your company before you can accept shares for your company - Click here for more information
To accept shares as a shareholder:
- Navigate to Companies (or to Dashboard, if there is no Companies button - skip to step 3 if this is the case).
- Select the Companies in which your shares have been offered
- Click the Info tab and scroll to the bottom of the page
- Under the heading Share Offer History, you will be able to view any share offers from the company secretary.
- Review the offer, and click Accept to continue the process.
- You will now need to transfer funds as per the share offer, and advise the Company Secretary once complete.
- Once the company secretary has confirmed the payment, they will arrange for the share certificate to be generated and signed.
- Once the share certificate has been signed the company secretary will issue your shares.