Share Offer and Acceptance Process for a Trust or SMSF Shareholder
Your account must be linked to two or more companies to view the Companies page.
If your trust or SMSF has a corporate trustee (company as a trustee), you must onboard your corporate trustee before you can accept shares in your trust/SMSF - Click here for more information
To accept shares as a shareholder:
- Navigate to Companies (or to Dashboard, if there is no Companies button - if so, skip to step 3).
- Select the trust in which your shares have been offered
- Click the Info tab and scroll to the bottom of the page
- Under the heading Share Offer History, you will be able to view any share offers from the company secretary.
- Review the offer, and click Accept to continue the process.
- You will now need to transfer funds as per the share offer, and advise the Company Secretary once complete.
- Once the company secretary has confirmed the payment, they will arrange for the share certificate to be generated and signed.
- Once the share certificate has been signed the company secretary will issue your shares.